As we grow, we are constantly recruiting. If you feel that you have the qualities to make a good carer, we would like to hear from you. We offer hours to suit each individual, whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or live-in.
The following vacancies are currently available.
Job title: Care Worker
Salary: £10.80 per hour (£421.20 per week/ £21,902.40 per Annum)
Number of hours per week: 39
Age: Over 18 years
The main duties will include the following.
- Assisting and supporting clients in their homes in all matters of personal care such as bathing/showering, toileting, dressing, hair, nail, Oral care, and skin care.
- Assisting with the preparation, cooking, and serving of meals, snacks, and drinks.
- Administering/management of medication
- Incontinence Care.
- Monitoring of health-related conditions such as diet and fluids, keeping records where required.
- Providing a chaperone service to accompany the service user to appointments, day trips, outings, shopping, or any other general errands outside the home.
- Escorting/accompanying clients in the community for medical appointments, day trips, outings, shopping, or any other general errands outside the home.
- Ensuring a good line of communication between clients and all parties involved in the care of the client.
- Providing companionship and mental stimulation, including participating in activities as required by the service user, including games, hobbies, or other recreational activities.
- Assisting with any clerical / communication needs such as making phone calls, paying bills, and completing forms and paperwork.
- Carrying out general housework as required, including changing beds, laundry, ironing, tidying, and light cleaning duties.
- Responding to any emergency response in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring relevant notes, information, and records are kept and maintained and handovers are duly carried out to pass on relevant information where necessary.
- Any other activities authorized, that help to maintain the client’s quality of life.
The suitable applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good command of both written and spoken English. Prospective Care Workers from overseas must be able to prove that they can speak, understand, read, and write English.
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience working in a care environment
- Evidence of Care Training
- Reasonable Standard of Education.
- Ability to treat people with dignity and respect and practice in line with the Equality Act 2010
- Ability to support, develop clients, colleagues, and others.
- Courage to raise concerns around practice that could impact the outcomes for clients.
- Being Passionate about their Job.
- Reliable and Respectful of Choices.
- Being Observant with Excellent Communication Skills.
- Flexible approach to the location of work – may include travel between clients.
Honest, no criminal conviction. Criminal Record Certificate must be submitted.
Contact us for further details at Info@ashbrightagencyltd.com
Our Opening hours
Monday- Friday : 8:30 am -5:00 pm